Director of Supply Chain
The EVERY Company
EVERY™, based in Daly City, is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. Originally founded as Clara Foods in 2014, EVERY™ rebranded in 2021 to better convey its vision to bring animal-free proteins to everyone, everywhere. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
EVERY is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animals for the global food and beverage industry. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change-makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
In this pivotal role, you'll spearhead the optimization of our global supply chain operations, ensuring the efficient movement of our innovative food products. With a focus on contract manufacturing, global logistics, and ERP system implementation, you'll play a crucial part in strengthening our manufacturing endeavors. Based preferably on the West Coast, you'll collaborate with cross-functional teams, navigate global regulations, and shape the supply chain strategy of our rapidly growing company.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Oversee and optimize the entire supply chain process, ensuring the efficient movement of food products from point A to B globally.
- Develop and implement strategies for contract manufacturing operations (CMO) in the food industry, with a focus on novel foods and feed additives.
- Navigate customs, import, and export regulations, ensuring compliance and timely delivery of materials.
- Commission, implement, and oversee ERP systems for the Supply Chain and Manufacturing side, ensuring accurate tracking of raw materials and finished goods.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Manufacturing Operations, to ensure certificates of clearance and other necessary documentation are in place.
- Continuously assess and improve supply chain processes, leveraging data and analytics for informed decision-making.
- Mentor and guide team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
What you bring (required)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of what makes a successful Manufacturing Company.
- Proven experience in supply chain and contract manufacturing, especially in the food industry.
- Expertise in global logistics, including customs, import, and export regulations.
- Strong expertise in ERP systems, with experience in commissioning and starting up ERP for Supply Chain and Manufacturing. This could be from deep experience or having done it once or twice, potentially from a consulting background.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve complex supply chain challenges.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Comprehensive benefits: 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, and stock options
- Tasty perks: Weekly catered lunches
- Customizable options: FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Work-life harmony: Flexible PTO and 10+ paid company holidays per year
- Onsite conveniences: Free parking and unlimited gym access
- Energizing refreshments: Unlimited sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee, and tea
- Exciting socials: Themed happy hours and quarterly company outings
- Open communication: Monthly all-hands meetings and direct access to CEO and leadership
- Ideal location: Close to Daly City BART and Caltrain stations
Pay Range: $209,396 - $215,260
At EVERY™ pay ranges are subject to change and assigned to a job based on the location specific market median of similar jobs according to 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within that range can vary for several reasons including skills/capabilities, experience, and available budget.
Dedication to Diversity
EVERY is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. We want our workplace to enable productivity and meaningful work for individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves at work.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to accommodation as required by law. CDC defines fully vaccinated as: 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfzier or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.