The Production Board (TPB)
The Production Board - Executive Assistant
The Production Board is hiring an Executive Assistant to manage the office of the CEO and support our operations. The Executive Assistant will be tasked with creating leverage for the CEO at every turn.
- Strategically schedule, manage, and prioritize the CEO’s calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements meticulously, ensuring seamless itineraries
- Manage communications with discretion, ensuring messages are conveyed clearly and effectively, and responses are timely and professional
- Organize and oversee events such as dinners, happy hours, and larger gatherings
- Proactively anticipate needs, staying one step ahead of any potential roadblocks
- Manage sensitive information and documents with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Work with TPB’s nimble and cross-functional team on a variety of special projects
- Process and track expenses in a timely manner
- In-person work in San Francisco will be required on a regular basis, in addition some travel and off-site support may be required
- Demonstrated experience as an administrative assistant
- High EQ and a deep understanding of how to manage relationships on behalf of the CEO
- Low ego, no task is too small
- Strong work ethic and tireless attitude
- Flexibility to manage constant communication via email and text, with frequent last-minute changes
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to manage numerous priorities effectively
- Adept at crafting and delivering clear messages with minimal supervision
- Positive demeanor, especially under pressure
- Proven ability to face challenges head-on and bounce back from setbacks with determination
- Knack for finding solutions no matter what
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college
- Skilled in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), with an eagerness to master new software that improves efficiency
About The Production Board
The Production Board works to “Reimagine Earth” by building and investing in technology businesses across human health, food and agriculture, biomanufacturing, energy, automation, enterprise AI/ML, and consumer markets.
TPB makes initial investments in businesses in the Seed and Series A stage, supporting them with follow-on capital and active operational partnership throughout their lifecycle. TPB also runs an active foundry program, building businesses with founders from their earliest stages.
TPB takes a science-led and thesis-driven approach to investing, identifying emerging opportunities with the potential to transform markets and upgrade civilization by “connecting the dots" between science and engineering breakthroughs, end-markets, and talent.
The Production Board is committed to building an inclusive workplace and diverse teams, and we welcome interest from individuals of all backgrounds.