Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Want to help drive a revolution? Triplebar's breakthrough products touch every aspect of our daily lives, from food to medicine to materials, and we envision a future where biology allows us to feed, heal, and house ourselves in a sustainable and scalable way.
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant and colleague to join our team. You will be responsible for projects and many aspects of company operations across the organization, especially supporting the C-level leadership team. You will thrive wearing many hats while primarily supporting the CEO along with the COO and CTO/Founder of Triplebar.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. This position also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and other senior management; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Serve as a thought partner for the executive leaders and an integral member of the Operations team
- Anticipate needs for executives and employee base from being immersed in all business operations
- Manage contacts made by the CEO and support the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and investors
- Execute proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Represent Triplebar by arranging meetings and planning for every detail with external stakeholders, partners, vendors, investors, etc.
- Manage logistics for conferences and partner visits including coordinating travel, catering, agendas, and cleaning of facilities
- Organize and plan team meetings and agendas, along with note taking and tracking action items
- Manage calendars for CEO, CTO and COO effectively and proactively
- Manage leadership team budget and travel and expenses, including processing all expenses and reimbursements, routing invoices and purchase orders for approval and payment as appropriate, electronic filing of documents, and routing financial documents for approval
- Order office supplies and manage purchasing through Brex, Amazon, Costco and other vendors
- Ensure kitchen and all office facilities are fully stocked and organized
- Build and improve processes and systems across the organization for bill payments, taxes, insurance, grants, banking, mail, patent and government filings
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Manage many tasks simultaneously and shift priorities quickly based on business needs
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Background:
- 5+ years supporting Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and interaction with Board members and external partners in a high-growth company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organization skills with keen attention to detail
- Must be dependable, complete assigned tasks accurately, and possess excellent follow-through
- Professional and discrete to ensure privacy and confidentiality of company business, employees, and guests
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Knowledge of document management and familiarity with confidentiality contracts and partnership agreements
- Adaptability toward changing goals and priorities in a fast-growing company
- A passion for organization and creating systems
- Curiosity about the big picture of what we do and why to enable you to proactively guide us toward better practices and systems to facilitate our development as an organization
- Mastery of office applications such as G suite, Slack, Zoom etc. for scheduling and impeccable communication to our employee base
Preferred Skills and Background:
- Experience in the biotechnology or high-tech space in a high-growth start-up organization
- 4-year degree with STEM focus
The annual base pay range for this position is anticipated to be $120,000 – $145,000 however the base pay offered may vary depending on location, market, job related knowledge, skills and experience. The total compensation package for this position also includes equity and benefits.
To apply to this role or to be considered for upcoming positions, please email your resume to email@example.com.